July 03, 2010

Have you seen this vehicle, Madam?

This is the recently introduced mobile police station for Mid Suffolk, intended to serve the villages of the area, pictured at Barking, I believe. Now I freely admit that I didn't know that such a thing existed until I spotted it leaving Creeting St Peter a week or so ago, so thought that some investigation was worthwhile.

The intention is that the vehicle will visit the various villages from time to time, parking for an hour or so, providing security tips and selling items such as counterfeit note detecting pens, shed alarms and ultra violet pens. There will also be an opportunity to discuss any concerns you may have on subjects such as speeding and anti-social behaviour.

If I can find out when it is due to return to the village, I'll publish the information here...

No comments:

Post a Comment