July 02, 2011

The Parochial Church Council welcomes you to Village Pub Night, the sequel...

Unfortunately, I missed the first pub night, held on Friday, May 20th, as Ros and I were in Dresden for a conference (although I must confess that I was drinking wine that evening in a schloss on the River Elbe, so it wasn't a total write off...). However, given that something like 20% of the parish's population turned up, and that a good time was had by all, it must be unreservedly declared a success.

I am therefore delighted to note that another such event will take place on Friday, July 8th, same time (7.30 p.m.), same place (the Church Room at the end of The Lane), same beer (Adam's Ale from the fabulous Bartrams Brewery in Rougham) and same cause (an armed services charity).

I'm going to be there, unless something very untoward happens, and I'll see you at the bar...

No comments:

Post a Comment